Saturday

Granny O'Grimm


Oscar 2010 Granny O'Grimm's Sleeping Beauty www.animasyons.com [HQ] from Yakupcan AYATA on Vimeo.

Looking around today for interesting videos for my classes I remembered "Granny" and thought everyone would enjoy watching this great little film.  I love animation.  If I had the time I would go back to school for animation and film.  I don't have the time so I have to be content with enjoying the labors (and creative musings) of such talented people as those above.  I hope you enjoy it.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for stopping by~ I like British things too as well as classical movies and such. I will be back to read more of your blog!! :D

Marfi-topia said...

very cool!did they like watching it?

Sandra Van Winkle said...

Dear Incipient Wings;
Yes! They loved it.