Monday

On The Promotional Trail: Nashville Southern Festival of Books

"Jack The Healing Cat" has officially launched.

Lucky me! My first book and I'm attending the Southern Festival of Books and presenting a panel discussion! But the credit for having the clout to get the booking at SFB goes to the author, Marilyn Kallet. We had a good group show up for the presentation.
My role was to discuss my methods of illustrating a children's book. Here I'm explaining my choice for the Baby Blue 1952 Chevy truck. My grandfather had one and I always wanted it. I didn't get it, but this is my tribute to that beautiful truck. Answering questions after the presentation.

Several local events are scheduled for signing and readings. Carpe Librum Books is hosting a signing December 8th at 11:30 a.m. Furry Fall Festival at Young-Williams Animal Center on Division Street will be held Sunday, October 28th, signing 1pm-3pm.

There will be other signings, so please, come back to check where we will be and when. If you would like copies of Jack for your child, grandchildren or yourself, they may be purchased locally from Carpe Librum. They are also available at Fountain City Art Center and the Knoxville Museum of Art gift shop.

No comments: